Sunday, September 9, 2012

JoansGardens, Weekly Challenge #33

JoansGardens, Weekly Challenge #33
This is my first entry into Joan'sGardens and I am very excited to participate. Thanks to Joan, I got up the courage to start a blog. The challenge:
 Create some type of Shaker Box
 Use Red and Green Colors
 Use Snow Flakes
 Use an animal


My favorite kids are my puppies so I thought using  a puppy would be perfect for my first challenge. I used PaperTrey Ink cardstock pure poppy and DCWV glitter cardstock for sentiment and mat. The sentiment is from Cheery-Lyn- Designs Happy Holiday set.  I cut my card using  Spellbinders new dies MATT A & B.(love them!) The doggie is from a Sizzix die and my stamped background is Heartfelt Creations Scenery Builders set. I used a StampinUp treat cup and filled it with mini dog treats. Thank  you for taking a peek at my work.

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Gloria. This is such a cute shaker box card. I'm so happy you started a blog so we can see your work. Thanks for joining in on our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selma your work is unbelievable! I am always going to your site because you are a great teacher and artist. thanks so much for your comment. Gloria

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on winning. The dog looks like my 'Shadow' when I was a young girl. She was a wonderful dog! Your card brought back a lot of memories.

    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marjorie, I love dogs and have 3 of my own. I just rescued 2 of them about a month ago. DOG spelled backwards is GOD and I do believe they are his gift to us. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Love it!Very cute...

    ReplyDelete